yeeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwww Think I may have two jobs now! So tell me what if you really want the job that isn't going to be decided until Friday but you know you are going to be offered the job that you are going on the second interview prior to Friday? Hmmm..do you accept it just to be safe and then change your mind if you are offered the other one? Hmmm..believe it or not...my present company is possibly already interviewing. That's their perogative but suppose I don't quit? I know they can lay me off but then I can collect unemployment, right? It's a win-win situation here. Nah, I don't want to be cocky about it. I sincerely believe my leaving and finding other employment will be better for them and me. That place is just not challenging enough for me.
Oh let me mention when I got to work today after two days off AND my little tete'-a-tete' with my supervisor Friday absolutely NO ONE spoke to me. I guess I offended her and I apologized to her because I knew it wasn't her that was the culprick (hehehe) I went to hug her in apology but you could feel the wall so I just touched her on the shoulder in a gesture of affection. No one can bring me down though I am too high from my experience with Hospice. God will take care of me...one way or the other. Faith!
We must always choose the most perfect. Two good works present themselves to be done, one in favour of a person we love, the other in favour of a person who has done us some harm. Well, we must give preference to the latter.
- St. John Vianney (1786 -1859)