Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Wednesday, August 3, 2005

yeeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwww  Think I may have two jobs now!  So  tell me what if you really want the job that isn't going to be decided  until Friday but you  know you are going to be offered the job that you are going on the second interview prior to Friday?  Hmmm..do you accept it just to be safe and then change your mind if you are offered the other one?  Hmmm..believe it or not...my present company is possibly already interviewing.  That's their perogative but suppose I don't quit?  I know they can lay me off but then I can collect unemployment, right?  It's a win-win situation here.   Nah, I don't want to be cocky about it.  I sincerely believe my leaving and finding other employment will be better for them and me.  That place is just not challenging enough for me.

toodle loo!

Oh let me mention when I got to work today after two days off AND my little tete'-a-tete' with my supervisor Friday absolutely NO ONE spoke to me.  I guess I offended her and I apologized to her because I knew it wasn't her that was the culprick (hehehe) I went to hug her in apology but you could feel the wall so I just touched her on the shoulder in a gesture of affection.  No one can bring me down though I am too high from my experience with Hospice.  God will take care of me...one way or the other.  Faith!

The Blessing:

We must always choose the most perfect. Two good works present themselves to be done, one in favour of a person we love, the other in favour of a person who has done us some harm. Well, we must give preference to the latter.

- St. John Vianney (1786 -1859)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well thanks for visiting my journal. If you dont object I will continue to read this one.  I have been at it almost 2 years now.  Pam is a sweetie and we almost dated one time.  But she is in California and couldnt quite get things going.   Take care....john