Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Monday

Today was my first Monday at my new job.  It went smoothly and passed quickly.  I am busy!  Can you say hallelluia?  (glad you can say it because I can't spell it!)

My grandson is a riot!  The little master will be 3 years old Thursday and I was speaking with his mom on the phone this afternoon:  He is in the background trying to get his mother's attention by raising his voice a little bit at a time.  She is ignoring him and the next thing I hear is her laughing. 

Master Matthew tells his mother:  "Mom don't make me cry!"

Guess you can tell his Mother has a habit of saying "Matthew don't make me_______!"  He just happens to be smart enough to fill in his own blanks.  LOL

No comments: