Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Can you say tired?

Today was my first day at my new job...to say the least I am exhausted from everything that was crammed into my head but the people were sooooooooo nice.  Today I talked with and to them more than I did the entire year with my last employers.  I do believe once I'm trained I will be more suited for this company.  I'm off to la la land now.

Blessing:

They say that we are too poor, but can a heart which possesses the infinite God be truly called poor?

- St. Clare of Assisi (1193-1253)

No comments: