Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Friday, August 5, 2005

Time

My mom gave me this pic last weekend when I was there.  Funny how I haven't changed a bit since I'm 13.  LOL  This was my first studio pic taken to give to a boyfriend who was 16 at the time.  This "boyfriend" contacted me again about a year ago after 32 years and we've become such good friends. We laugh and joke alot. His daughter is 13 now and he says he cannot imagine allowing her to have a boyfriend.  Times have changed...but he must realize I came from a redneck family who married me off at 16 and he often says that he was coming back for me but they married me off before he got a chance to finish college and return.  LOL  All is well that ends well...now instead of kissing like we used to do we just talk a lot.  Isn't that sweet?

No comments: