Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Saints III

Am I crazy or what?  I thought this was next weekend and we had to change the clocks tonight  Thank God I wrote that entry and was corrected because tomorrow would have been hilarious for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, but what a fun entry you would have been able to write!
Sam