Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Buddy Bill

This entry has a dual purpose....

My Buddy Bill says he reads my journal...I'm testing him.  :)

This journal entry is to congratulate him on his new architectual job in Denver and his 40 million dollar project. I had all the faith in the world that you'd get the job!  Should I congratulate you on the "other"  new thing in your life? LOL

Now send me that damned airline ticket...I miss you!

No comments: