Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Monday, October 31, 2005

The Halloween Blues

In celebration of my 47 years on earth I went out to a Halloween Party.  I could not decide if I wanted to be a cow

Or a Racy Rabbit (as the Costume Package stated)  Doesn't look like anything to me.  One guy asked me what I was

I said  "anything you want me to be"

He said "mine"

I said "It's Halloween not Valentines Day!"

Brandi  (my daughter) was a naughty school girl

Didn't matter what we were with these two Ho Mama's with us...My Godchild Dennie  (Ms Ho Peep) and her Sister Kristi (Ms Ho Cop)

If Ms Ho Peep could have held her liquor she may have won the costume contest but instead the Hooter Girls (aka really guys dressed up as Hooter Girls)  won....and I did for the first time in my life feel up and manhandle a Hooter Girl.  Yee Doggy! Hot Damn. He said it was the first time he'd ever been felt up by a grandma.  It was hilarious!

But all in all I think I would have had a better time staying home with:

When I got home I grabbed him out of my Dad's bed (he was here to pick up my Mom since they finally got electricity) and put him in mine and I was in heaven!  The best birthday gift ever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice ears.......
I was gonna dance with a "hooter girl" once, but his chest was bigger than mine and I didn't need the competition.
Glad you had a hot birthday!

Anonymous said...

Voting for the racy rabbit!!!!!.....lol

Anonymous said...

looks like you guys had a fun time good for you

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a fun Halloween.
Thats what it is all about, Kids and Grown uPs having fun just be crazy and full of laughter.

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures:)
It looks like you had a wonderful time!
Maryanne