Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Yippie!

       This is the smile of a women who just found out her grandson will not be moving because son in law did not get the job.  Sorry SIL, I wish you the best, but thank you Lord!

BTW, my dinner date went well.  My food preparation turned out good, he served himself twice AND he took a plate home for lunch tomorrow.  He makes a great margarita too!

I behaved myself.  He left my house with all of his virtues intact!  I did not corrupt him nor change his religion to benefit my purposes.  I was a complete angel. 

Here is my Mardi Gras tree complete with beads.  How tacky can you get??  I had the nerve to invite a gentleman of class to my house with this thing in my living room.  LOL

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lady
That is great news. I know how much your grandson means to you.
I am happy he wont be going far away from you.
JOB WELL DONE............
and you didnt have to kill the SIL........ he he he he
Sounds like you had a much better time today than Saturday nite.
See.........  Never Give Up.................
Good Things Happen to Good People..............

Anonymous said...

Sista!  You mean to tell me you let him get away with his virtue still intact??  What's wrong with you?   Oh, I forgot.. you're a lady.. hee

I am so glad you had a good time...  :)  I hope those good times continue for more than just one night! :)

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Good news on the grandson front AND a man who makes a mean margarita!! You had a VERY good weekend, didn't you.....

http://classyof69.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you that your grandson is staying there!!!!!  Glad your date went well too.  Lelly

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your grandson is staying, sorry to hear your son inlaw did not get the job, glad to hear your date went well, sorry about your tacky tree!

Anonymous said...

Yay!  Happy to hear he's a good catch so far!  --And that he hasn't been corrupted (yet)!  haha  Nice tree!

Lacey