Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My daughter

My daughter is a nutcase.  I was chatting with her about my dating and how some guys can be overly romantic and she,  off the top of her head comes up with these words. 

Guys feel free to steal them:

 SuzybKewl [7:38 PM]:  come heartha, be of my presence, into my eyes, my heart longs to be near your soul...I need to breathe you, to taste you, to love you as no other man can.  I can be your air in which you breathe me over and over...and so on and so forth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey !!!!!!!!!
You stole my opening line I use............   he he he

Anonymous said...

yep ,we steal them

Anonymous said...

Haha...cute!  Lacey

Anonymous said...

LOL!  Daughters... ya gotta love em'!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

I dunno...seems pretty smart to me, LOL


Jimmy