Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

LSU

Well I'm sittin' here with my lil man waiting on LSU to start there game. Go LSU!!!  Somehow I'm gonna be a little lost watching football without a certain someone in my life but like everything else...I will survive.  Nothing like lying on the sofa with your head on someone's shoulder watching a football game.

Matthew is such a riot! He loves football and his stepdad is the assistant coach for the #1 high school team in Louisiana right now so he sees a lot of football.  We are getting back from mass just now and I am getting him out of his car seat and he sees my small ice chest and picks it up. 

I tell him "No sweetie...leave it here"

He says "Nammy I bring it in the house and sit on it to watch football."

What a man!  I guess he has seen them sit on the ice chests at games.  LOL

Here he is with his "beer" juice and sitting on his ice chest patiently waiting.  I just love that lil bugger!  He is the light of my life and such an angel.  I need a digital camera...this phone camera sucks!

 

I'll leave you guys with the lyrics of a song I heard on a local radio station www.kbon.com  Plays all the cajun, swamp pop and zyedeco music. 

A two liner Zyedeco song:  I damned near choked  laughing when I heard it.

Some one stole my chicken

It was a cookin' in the kitchen

Gotta love it!

 

No comments: