Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

My hot bed

I want all you guys to know that I do not have a man to warm my bed but I have the next best thing. 

All I have to do is turn it on about one minute prior to bedtime and when I get into bed it's wrapping me in it's warmness AND it doesn't require birth control or a trip to the confessional.

It takes away all the tensions of the day and makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside....

My very own heating pad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you go!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful sunsets AND a warm bed. You have lots to be thankful for, which must make you very happy. So happy, in fact, that you'll have no trouble completing a list of things that make you happy.
TAG, you're it! Please publish in your journal "Ten Things That Make Me Happy," then continue this pyramid scheme by finding 5 other victims.
Have fun!
Gail on the Frozen Tundra
http://www.classyof68.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Heated mattress pad - when one stops working, I go out and buy another, LOL. Rhonda
http://journals.aol.com/rgwindland/Imgivingup/

Anonymous said...

I could of used that while I was suffering with this fever and chills, against my own better judgement! lol


Jackie

Anonymous said...

Wow....it just dawned on me why Alexis likes me going to bed 10-15 minutes before her and then tells me to move over.......


Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

Anonymous said...

Yep, those are awesome.
When I had a waterbed, I used to keep it at 95 degrees in the winter......
Snuggly warm sleeping....