I have been tagged by Gail in MN to list the ten things that make me happy.
Of course, the happiest moment is when my 3 year old grandson, Matthew, without provocation, looks at me and says "I laa you Nammy sooooooooo much!"
Here are my other Happy Ten Thingies:
10. Sand between my toes on a beach, listening to the sound of the surf, with my eyes closed and the sun caressing my body.
9. Old worn blue jeans against my skin.
8. Unexpected midnight calls from someone I love.
7. The relaxed feeling you get just before falling asleep.
6. Lazy Saturday mornings.
5. The kindness of J-Landers that I have come to know thru their journals.
4. Dancing, Dancing, Dancing.
3. Memories invoked by hearing an old song.
2. God and his many mysteries sent into my life daily.
1. Saying Merry Christmas to people who want to take Christ out of Christmas.
Instead of tagging anyone since everyone has been tagged, I'd like to ask that we all say a prayer for those people who do not know or will not have God in their life this Christmas season.