Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Massage Update

I drank too much wine and the screwing didn't go too well.  My massager sprung a leak.  It was prematurely ejaculating everywhere.  I guess it was excited.

The hose was too stiff to work with (you know how it is when things are new).  I had to let it hang awhile so I could screw it good and proper.

We won't talk about the pulsating that caused.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey......you should call.....Hank.....the Handyman!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Umm, you need to let it get very hot before the hose will do what you need it to. Once it does, it'll be perfect!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Thats one good thing about us, ah, I mean THOSE older hoses............
Their broken in and are easier to work with............

Anonymous said...

You realize of course, when I take my shower tonight before bed, there is no way in hell I will be able to look at the hand held shower without cracking up laughing.........

Anonymous said...

A brand new hose is always too eager.  You need to really warm them up and make them follow instructions before they can be used for total fulfillment.  Pennie

Anonymous said...

If we don't hear from you in a while, should we assume that your plumbing problem has been corrected?

Anonymous said...

BWHAHAHAAH!!  You are too funny!  I love it!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

you screwed it wrong ,it was new and you handled it to rough shame on you,when the stiffness is gone try again but be gentle and coax those settings in, just whisper sweet nothings at it and it should work!

Anonymous said...

You are so funny!!!!!!!!!  Right now I am glad that I don't have a hand held shower massager!  Lelly

Anonymous said...

pennie has to let MY stiff hose hang a little, too

Anonymous said...

The queen of double entendre :)


Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.bigoven.com/~swibirun

Anonymous said...

OMG....how did this get past the AOL censors......LOL!!