Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hormones

My poor hormones are in an uproar today.  I cry at the drop of a hat so please leave that hat on your head when you walk through my door.  My Whoremones are working overtime and I'm in the mood to hurt someone.  Good thing I'm not married nor do I have a significant other or they'd be running for shelter about now.  Emotions...darn they are hard to deal with right now.  I just had a good cry over the little 4 year old they found wandering around on the freeway in DC. His mother got upset with him so just dropped him off in the middle of the freeway.  He tried to get back in the car and she ran into him.  Can you imagine the fear that little boy felt and feels?  If you can't trust your mother to take care of you who will that child trust?  How can anyone do that?  I guess we all have our childhood horror stories that cause us to be what/who we are today.  We survive them and try to cope with the effects.  That 4 year old will be just like us...trying to cope with the senseless things that adults do to innocent children.  It hurts my heart and if anyoneever does anything to my little grandson they'll have to answer to me...children are so fragile and we need to protect them.

The blessing:

To believe firmly and to keep silent is not possible.

- St. Pedro Poveda Castroverde (1874-1936)

No comments: