Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Smells in Church

Is there anything worse than the smell of moth balls in church?  If I live to be 110, I will never have a sweater, mink coat, or any piece of clothing that is valuable enough for me to endure smelling like a moth ball.  That moth ball smell does not mix well with any perfume I own or any that I've smelled on those dear old ladies who wear their moth ball smelling coats with pride!

Amen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you have a lung disease, moth balls can put you into respitory distress, has anybody really had that many moths in the year 2006 that they needed that stuff anyway ?

Anonymous said...

I agree!  Moth balls stink! lol  In church or elsewhere!

:)
Jackie

Anonymous said...

The smell of moth balls anywhere is disgusting!!  Lelly

Anonymous said...

I was beginning to wonder if that was the smell of my church!  The church ITSELF!  Now I think it may be the people IN it... :)

Lacey

Anonymous said...

Actually it has been known to enhance the fragrance of Chanell # 5 and
Hi-Karate .............
he he he he

Anonymous said...




  :)