Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Love

Since tomorrow is St. Valentine's Day, I feel a need to wish all the men that shouldda,  couldda , wouldda been in my life a very special and heartfelt Happy Valentine's Day and I love each and everyone of you with all my heart, soul and gizzards!!           

 

            

 

 

 

                      

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey back at ya happy valentines day!

Anonymous said...

did I miss Mardi Gras?

Anonymous said...

Oh your just sayin that, ya tease.......... wink wink

Anonymous said...

WOW.......since ya threw the gizzards in........I'm on my way.....Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day!  Lelly

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, girlfriend! Hope you get a big bouquet of roses.....and a margarita in a heart-shaped glass!

Gail on the Frozen Tundra
http://www.classyof68.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Gizzards?? lol  How many times do I have to tell you....we cook gizzards we don't send them as valentines day greetings! lol  

Too cute, sista!  

Did you get any flowers today?   I did!  :)  From the Dan the Man...   He is still the sweetest guy, I swear!

Love and Hugs,

Jackie

Anonymous said...

My Southern friend would love the gizzards thought.  Your graphics are cute as can be.  Happy Valentines Day, Pennie

Anonymous said...

I love your crazy sense of humor!
Hugs, lisa jo

Anonymous said...

Haha!  I love it!  "all the men that shoulda, coulda, woulda..."  Way to go, girl.  Happy V's Day!!

Lacey

Anonymous said...

Shoulda coulda woulda is an AWFULLY broad term, when ya think about it.  


Chris
Most recent entry was 2/17/06
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/