Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Give it up for Maxine!

For lack of anything intellectual to write I give you more of Maxine:

I Work Hard Because Millions On Welfare Depend on Me!


Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

 

Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!

The gene pool could use a little chlorine

A hangover is the wrath of grapes

 

Maxine, my hero!

 



 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Stuff.  She is awesome.....

Anonymous said...

Sam
I'm getting a kick out of your Maxine entires!  Thanks for stoping by my place yesterday!
Sam2

Anonymous said...

you can do this forever, shes a hoot

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Maxine is my role model, which reminds me...I need to shop for new bunny slippers.

Gail on the Frozen Tundra
http://www.classyof68.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love Maxine!  I have a 06 Calander of her that I bought to put up at work!  Sheis also one of my favorites! (Go figure, eh?) lol

Jackie

Anonymous said...

HEHE ..THESE ARE VERY CUTE!