Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Brandi's Thank You

Isn't she a sweetie?

 

 

OH MY GOD!!!!!
Mom!

I am totaly emotional!!  I cannot thank you enough for this entry!!  Those are such beautiful words of love!  You mean everything to me!  This is something I will remember the most about my birthday!!  To know how you feel is one thing, but for you to take the time to express it is another!!  You have done a wonderful job with me and I want everyone to know it!!  You should have absolutly no doubts!  I wouldn't be who I am if it weren't for you!!  I Love You with all of my heart!!  I cannot wait to see you tonight!!  We are going to party it up tonight!!  Thank you Thank you Thank you..I could go on forever!!  Thank everybody for my birthday wishes!!  I appreciate that so much!!  Oh and believe me, I am feeling the joy of being a mother!!  I Love You and thank you for giving me that chance!!

Your grateful daughter,
Brandi

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!
Comment from
suzybkewl - 2/10/06 12:27 PM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a nice entry!

Anonymous said...

See..........  
I told you, you were a great Mommy.............
Wonderful young ladies like Brandi dont just happen.........
It takes a great Mom to make that happen.

Anonymous said...

I saw that, after I left my own comment.  It made me get all teary!  What a sweetie she is!  You are both fortunate that God blessed you with each other!! :)

Jackie

Anonymous said...

That is just incredible. I was going to ask what it was that brought this about, but I think I already know. Enjoy that and cherish it always. That's one for the Memories Book


Jimmy

PS good to see you again, as always!

Anonymous said...

Now I am crying!!  Lelly