Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Cousin Update

Okay guys, you know me, I kind of left out a few details in the previous entry just for humorous material.  You should all know me better than to think I wouldn't get more details from a person before meeting and going out with him.  This guy is not really my cousin.  He has adopted, as his family, some close relatives of mine.   As we were talking and getting to know each other, it was revealed that he was "almost" my cousin. 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phew that was close! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Checked handbook....."neck nibblin shall be allowed by almost cousins or by a first cousin who shares LSU Football season tickets with nibblee."

Anonymous said...

i was totally confused over the other entry...didnt know what you were talking about!
lisa

Anonymous said...

So he is or is not dating material???  Linda

Anonymous said...

I KNEW IT!!!  I KNEW IT!!!  

You little stinker!  lol  I knew there was a catch to that story!! lol

Hugs,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I have to agree, I think in your part of the state.............
Neck Nibblin is allowed between "almost counsins".................. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

You tease you.

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/