Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Yippee

I know...ya'll are saying not again,  but this time I come with an explanation.  I will let my past journal entries tell the story. 

Into my life has come someone from my past that happens to be the only person I have failed to forget no matter how hard I've tried. 

 I must also tell you that the first mysterious journal entry Friday had nothing to do with him but ironically it played right into the future ones.

Here's my story:

One Last Tribute

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooohooooo!!!!  Sounds great to me.  (By the way, the entry that was supposed to have a picture?  the picture didn't show, I got the little red X.)

It's about time you stopped keeping us all in suspense!

Anonymous said...

I don't think there is a limit either on how long, nor how many tries it takes for us to find what's going to make us happy. I feel happy for those who do so quickly and easily, but I think there is a large group of people for whom it's a little more involved. I hope that what's happening is the biggest step toward your happiness that you've ever taken. Pretty much what I'm getting at is, no matter what it takes, I just want to know in my heart that you're as happy as you deserve to be. I figure if I can figure out what a terrific person you are based on such limited contact, it has to be true. All my best wishes for you tonight.

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that he is back in  your life??  Linda

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me.............. Go for it!
G :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for happy endings so i say go for it..by the way the photo in the tribute entry is just gorgeous...
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Well, I am happy for you if you have found happiness again.  If Scott has come back to you I say good luck and God Bless!  You are a terrific person and perhaps this person from the past has come to the same conclusion.  No matter what, we are all here rooting for you!
Sam2