Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Monday, July 31, 2006

My Color is Blue

Sharlene, you are a BLUE personality. The Core Motivation that drives you through life is "Intimacy". (yeah right, I run like hell from intimacy) It is important to note that this does not mean sexual intimacy. (no shit?)  BLUES need connection - the sharing of rich, deep emotions that bind people together. (I've been bound about 3 too many times) As a BLUE, you will often sacrifice a great deal of time, effort, and/or personal convenience to develop and maintain meaningful relationships throughout your life. (That's a laugh...ask any of my husbands they will tell you I expend zilch time maintaining anything but myself)

BLUES seek opportunities to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated, especially by their partner. (Okay, I can believe this one about myself, of course it's self serving...I NEED to be appreciated...note the "I")  Everything you do as a BLUE has to be quality-based, or you won't do it at all. (emphasis on don't do anything at all) You are incredibly loyal to friends, employers, employees, and above all to your significant other. (Yes, this is true) Whatever or whomever you commit to is your sole (and soul) focus. (Some would disagree but I wholeheartedly believe this of myself) As a BLUE, you love to serve and will give freely of yourself in order to nurture the lives of others. (Now that is pure bullshit)

BLUES have distinct preferences and are the most controlling of the four personalities, although they may not acknowledge (or even realize) the fact.  Your code of ethics is remarkably strong and you expect others (not only your partner and those closest to you, but everyone) to live honest, committed lives as well. You enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation with your partner as well as remembering special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). (you got me completely tagged on this paragraph)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!  I thought you gave up journaling???  Wha' happen?  I'm not complaining, mind you!  I'm glad you're back, and I hope you stay that way!  I love your journal, Sharlene.  I hope this means you're staying??

Love you sis,
Jackie

Anonymous said...

very interesting; loved your comments with the facts presented about being a "blue" color.

betty

Anonymous said...

So glad your back making an entry.  I have missed your entries.  Where did you get this from?  I want to know what color I am!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey Blue Where have you been?

Anonymous said...

Chris popping out of Snickers bar:  Why so BLUE, Panda Bear?  
Sharlene:  Whatev-
Chris:  You are a buffet of womanliness!
Sharlene:  ha ha ha ha

Hmmmm that commercial doesn't get any funnier switching the genders....

Anonymous said...

whats this all about?
How are you a blue personality?
Who told you this?
Where are they?