Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Saturday, July 8, 2006

One year today!

Today my journal is one  year old.  Happy Birthday to my journal!  

I will share a few vacation pics with you. 

Me and Matthew on the beach.

Matthew with his stuffed python snake that he had to have from Gulf World. He carried it around his neck the entire trip.

 

Matthew and Brandi at Gulf World

Matthew with his bubble machine.

Brandi doing her Muslim act. I'm sure she'll get a lot of attention with this beach get up.

The family at Gulf World

Me and Matthew snoozing on the way back from Florida.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to your journal!  Great pics thanks for sharing!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Awwwww great pics. Little guy looks so happy. Happy Birthday to your journal.
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Great Pics!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations On Your 1 Year Journal Birthday.....................
Great Pics too.
It looks like everyone had a great time......

Anonymous said...

Matthew is a doll!! Such an adorable little boy! Brandi is beautiful! I cant hardly see you...love the beach pic too!
lisa jo

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bubble blowing photo!!

Happy Birthday, Journal. Glad you were "born".

http://www.classyof68.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi; first time visiting your journal. I enjoyed the vacation pictures and reading about your adventures, mess and all. The joys of being a woman in her 40s (I'm 48). Your grandson is absolutely adorable; of course I'm partial to any child named Matthew, having a 17 y/o son with the same name. I'll definitely be stopping by to see what is going on with you and yours :)

betty

Anonymous said...

happy journal birthday.

i want one of those bubble machines, they look cool. kids have all the fun!

Anonymous said...

happy B-day to  your J my J will be a yr old soon! in 2 days...


Sharon