Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Friday, June 23, 2006

God's Letter to Women

http://321greetings.com/gotowomen.htm

 

This touched me...and I realized I have not done a very good job of what God fashioned me to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful inspiration to women everywhere..........

Anonymous said...

Now what did you want to go and make me get all teary for??  

That was very beautiful, sis...... thanks for sharing it!

Love you
Jackie