Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Men's and gyms

My grandmother once told me that she may look old on the outside but on the inside she still feels 18. I finally understood that statement when I found my hormones working overtime at the gym. Usually I'm oblivious to male testosterone but I guess the 18 year old in me emerged! There I was minding my own business and I look up from my leg extenders and this is facing me. What to do? What to do? Keep dreaming. Actually young men don't interest me but this guy is a sweetheart and he'd probably get a kick out of this mature woman getting pics on the sly.  I truly took it because I knew my daughter would love to see it. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Secretly snapping pictures of 18 year olds in the gym? Pervert! :o)