Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

My Grandchildren

 

My daughter just called me to relay a happening with her extended family.  Her and her husband chose to spend their first anniversary with his two children who are 14 (Lauren) and 11 (Brandon).  All my grandchildren...

Apparently while driving them home they were getting a little rowdy in the backseat and Brandi said "Hey, hey, that's enough!"

Matthew said "Momma!  Momma!  Call Nammy".  LOL

That little boy thinks I have the cure to every situation.  It is such a wonderful feeling to know that little boy thinks that his Nammy can do it all! 

He sure puts a smile on my face!

 

Here are Lauren and Brandon with Barry's Mother.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharlene
That is a cute story.  That little boy loves ya to death my dear.
That is awesome.
Hows the chin doing ??
Better I hope.

Anonymous said...

nice story!

Anonymous said...

you can fix everything can't you??  Linda

Anonymous said...

{{{{hugs}}}}

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh you're a granny now.  You didn't realize that you have superpowers now?  

Cute story!

Chris
http://inanethoughtsandinsaneramblings.blogspot.com/