Ajoleblon...A Cajun Tale

My photo
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
This journal is a bunch of rants about nothing. Mostly lighthearted happenings in the life of a woman who is very simple and who wants for nothing but greatly appreciates whatever is given. You will find nothing profound here but hopefully something that will make you laugh and that's what I enjoy doing most. Being humorous. Fight all error, but do it with good humor, patience, kindness, and love. Harshness will damage your own soul and spoil the best cause.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I am here







It was a long hard road here but I made it! I put my hardhat on and went to work! The transfer left me with about 8 blogs by the time it was over and a little research taught me how to delete them all. Thanks to all my followers for making the journey with me. Some of you I had no clue you even read me and now I feel an obligation to give you some trivial nothing to read!

To the left you will see me at work. Okay, I don't actually work on a boat as this picture depicts. We had the privilege of touring our new boat that was launched yesterday. I would give anything to be the Captain of this Ship and I truly think I missed my calling! I'd have made a damn good Captain! Captain Sam...what ya think?

5 comments:

CINDY said...

I have not attempted to move my journals as yet.

http://cindyslife2.blogspot.com/

Sweetnessk71 said...

Glad to see you made the transfer to blogger.. you are one of the lucky ones lol. Have a good Friday :)

Kris

garnett109 said...

Arrrr there capt'n sam glad you made the move over

Linda said...

I think you would make a great captain too! Love the hard hat. Linda

PEABODY47 said...

Oh My.............Samur